1. Don L. Jewett; Patricia Heinsohn; Craig Bennett; Alan Rosen; Cyril Neuilly. BLOOD-CONTAINING AEROSOLS GENERATED BY SURGICAL TECHNIQUES A POSSIBLE INFECTIOUS HAZARD. American Industrial Hygiene Association Journal. Volume 53, Issue 4, 1992, Pages 228 – 231
2. K.D. Horton, M.H.E. Ball and J.P. Mitchel. The calibration of a California measurements PC-2 Quartz Crystal cascade impactor (QCM). Journal of Aerosol Science.Volume 23, Issue 5, July 1992, Pages 505-524
3. M. Junker, M. Kasper, M. Röösli, M. Camenzind, N. Künzli, Ch. Monn, G. Theis and Ch. Braun-Fahrländer. Airborne particle number profiles, particle mass distributions and particle-bound PAH concentrations within the city environment of Basel: an assessment as part of the BRISKA Project. Atmospheric Environment.Volume 34, Issue 19, 2000, Pages 3171-3181
4. C. I. Fairchild; L. D. Wheat. Calibration and Evaluation of a Real-Time Cascade Impactor.American Industrial Hygiene Association Journal. Volume 45, Issue 4, 1984, Pages 205 – 211
5. Preetha S. Pillai and K. Krishna Moorthy. Aerosol mass-size distributions at a tropical coastal environment: response to mesoscale and synoptic processes. Atmospheric Environment.Volume 35, Issue 24, August 2001, Pages 4099-4112
6. M. Junker, T. Koller and C. Monn. An assessment of indoor air contaminants in buildings with recreational activity. The Science of The Total Environment.Volume 246, Issues 2-3, 10 February 2000, Pages 139-152
7. Vijayakumar S. Nair, K. Krishna Moorthy, S. Suresh Babu, K. Narasimhulu, L. Siva Sankara Reddy, R. Ramakrishna Reddy, K. Rama Gopal, V. Sreekanth, B. L. Madhavan and. Size segregated aerosol mass concentration measurements over the Arabian Sea during ICARB. JOURNAL OF EARTH SYSTEM SCIENCE.Volume 117, Supplement 1, 315-323
8. Tsi-Zong Tzou. Aerodynamic particle size of metered-dose inhalers determined by the quartz crystal microbalance and the Andersen cascade impactor. International Journal of Pharmaceutics. Volume 186, Issue 1, 10 September 1999, Pages 71-79
9. Michael G. Apte, Lara A. Gundel, Raymond L. Dod, Marion L. Russell, Brett C. Singer. Indoor Measurements of Environmental Tobacco Smoke Final Report to the Tobacco Related Disease Research Program.
10. European Patent Application EP0646416. Bipolar charged filter and method of using same.
11. K. Raghavendr Kumara, K. Narasimhulu, G. Balakrishnaiah, B. Suresh Kumar Reddy, K. Rama Gopal, R.R. Reddy, L.S.S. Reddy, K. Krishna Moorthy, S. Suresh Babu and C.B.S. Dutt. Spatial heterogeneities in aerosol properties over Bay of Bengal inferred from ship-borne and MODIS observations during ICARB-W cruise campaign: Implications to radiative forcing. Atmospheric Environment.Volume 45, Issue 2, January 2011, Pages 404-412
12. Charles L. Gaworski , Michael J. Oldham, and Christopher R.E. Coggins. Toxicological considerations on the use of propylene glycol as a humectant in cigarettes. Toxicology.Volume 269, Issue 1, 28 February 2010, Pages 54-66
13. Charles L. Gaworski, Christopher R. E. Coggins and Edward L. Carmines. Palladium Alters Cigarette Smoke Toxicological Profile, but Accumulates in the Lungs of Rats During Inhalation Exposure. Inhalation Toxicology. 2008, Vol. 20, No. 2 , Pages 167-182
14. C.L. Gaworski , R. Lemus-Olalde, and E.L. Carmines. Toxicological evaluation of potassium sorbate added to cigarette tobacco. Food and Chemical Toxicology.Volume 46, Issue 1, January 2008, Pages 339-351
15. M H Junker, B Danuser, C Monn, and T Kolle. Acute sensory responses of nonsmokers at very low environmental tobacco smoke concentrations in controlled laboratory settings. Environ Health Perspect. 2001 October; 109(10): 1045–1052
16. Charles L. Gaworski, Michael J. Oldham , Karl A. Wagner, Christopher R.E. Coggins, George J. Patskan. An evaluation of the toxicity of 95 ingredients added individually to experimental cigarettes: approach and methods. Inhalation Toxicology. Posted online on March 22, 2011
17. Charleata A. Carter and Manoj Misra. Effects of Short-Term Cigarette Smoke Exposure on Fischer 344 Rats and on Selected Lung Proteins. Toxicol Pathol April 2010 vol. 38 no. 3 402-415
18. S. K. Das, A. Jayaraman, and A. Misra. Fog-induced variations in aerosol optical and physical properties over the Indo-Gangetic Basin and impact to aerosol radiative forcing. Ann. Geophys., 26, 1345–1354, 2008
19. K. Krishna Moorthy, Vijayakumar S. Nair, S. Suresh Babu, S. K. Satheesh. Spatial and vertical heterogeneities in aerosol properties over oceanic regions around India: Implications for radiative forcing. Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society. Volume 135, Issue 645, pages 2131–2145, October 2009 Part B
20. Charles L. Gaworski Mandy M. Dozier Sandra R. CIGARETTE SMOKE VAPOR-PHASE EFFECTS IN THE RAT UPPER RESPIRATORY TRACT. Inhalation Toxicology. 1998, Vol. 10, No. 9 , Pages 857-873
21. J. T. Hamm, S. Yee, N. Rajendran, R. L. Morrissey, S. J. Richter and M. Misra. Histological Alterations in Male A/J Mice Following Nose-Only Exposure to Tobacco Smoke. Inhalation Toxicology. 2007, Vol. 19, No. 5 , Pages 405-418
22. R.R. Reddy, K. Rama Gopal, K. Narasimhulu, L. Siva Sankara Reddy,K. Raghavendra Kumar. Aerosol Size Distribution Variation in Anantapur Semi Arid Zone and its Impact on Aerosol Effective Radius. Reddy et al., Aerosol and Air Quality Research, Vol. 7, No. 4, pp. 550-562, 2007.
23. JAMES B. FINK, RAJIV DHAND, JERRY GRYCHOWSKI, PATRICK J. FAHEY, and MARTIN J. TOBIN. Reconciling In Vitro and In Vivo Measurements of Aerosol Delivery from a Metered-Dose Inhaler during Mechanical Ventilation and Defining Efficiency-enhancing Factors. Am. J. Respir. Crit. Care Med., Volume 159, Number 1, January 1999, 63-6
24. Catherine Aranyi; Stanley C. Vana; Peter T. Thomas; Jeannie N. Bradof; James D. Fenters; Judith A. Graham; Frederick J. Miller. Effects of subchronic exposure to a mixture of O3, SO2, and (NH4)2SO4 on host defenses of mic. Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health, Part A: Current Issues. Volume 12, Issue 1, 1983, Pages 55 - 71