1. J. F. Smith, J. P. Harner. Comprehensive Evaluation of a Low-Profile Cross-Ventilated Freestall Barn. Western Dairy Management Conference, Reno, NV March 7-9, 2007
2. Ronald Erle Sheffield, Mario de Haro Marti, John F Smith, Joseph P Harner. Air Emissions from a Low-Profile Cross-Ventilated Dairy Barn. International Symposium on Air Quality and Waste Management for Agriculture 16-19 September 2007, Broomfield, Colorado 701P0907cd
3. R.E.Sheffield, M. De Haro Marti.. Air Quality in a Low Profile Cross Ventilated Dairy Barn. 2008 housing of the future
4. New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection. Teterboro Airport Detailed Air Quality Evaluation. Teterboro Airport Detailed Air Quality Evaluation. 2008/2/11.
5. Walter Zylowski, Erik Saganic, Mike Gilro. Investigating the Characteristics of Wood Smoke In a Controlled Environment. International Symposium on Air Quality and Waste Management for Agriculture, 16-19 September 2007, Broomfield, Colorado 701P0907cd.
6. Mario E de Haro Marti, Ronald E Sheffield, Mireille Chahine. Emissions from a dairy wastewater storage pond, manure processing area, and composting yard in south-central Idaho. International Symposium on Air Quality and Waste Management for Agriculture, 16-19 September 2007, Broomfield, Colorado 701P0907cd
7. Eben D. Thoma, Richard C. Shores, Vlad Isakov, Richard W. Baldauf. Characterization of near road pollutant gradients using pathintegrated optical remote sensing. Air & Waste Manage. Assoc. 58:879–890
8. Emyrei Reese, Randal S Martin, Cassi Going, Eve Fowels, Ron Sheffield, Mario de Haro Marti. Comparison of Ambient Ammonia Measurement Techniques from Dairy Area Sources. American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers. 2009 Reno, Nevada, June 21 - June 24, 2009 095724
9. Venkata Vaddella, Pius M Ndegwa, Hung-Soo Joo. A Process-based Model for Ammonia Emissions from Storages of Flushed Dairy Manure. American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers. 2010 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, June 20 - June 23, 2010 1009123
10. April B. Leytem, Robert S. Dungan, David L. Bjorneberg, Anita C. Koehn. Emissions of Ammonia, Methane, Carbon Dioxide and Nitrous Oxide From Dairy Cattle Housing and Manure Management Systems. Journal of Environmental Quality • Volume 39 • X–X 2010
11. Albert J Heber, Bill W Bogan, Ji-Qin Ni, Teng T Lim, Juan C Ramirez-Dorronsoro, Erin L Cortus, Claude A Diehl, Sam M Hanni, Changhe Xiao, Kenneth D Casey. The National Air Emissions Monitoring Study: Overview of Barn Sources. Livestock Environment VIII, 31 August ?4 September 2008, Iguassu Falls, Brazil 701P0408
12. Richard H Grant. Quality Assurance Project Plan for the National Air Emissions Monitoring Study Micrometeorological Component.P17~184.108.40.2065